Sunday, January 30, 2011

..so good to get that priceless 'Hole-in-one


Keppel Club 6th hole, 7 iron, 1 swing, 1 hop and a couple of roll and plop! Priceless.

This is one of the dream achievement for any golfer and I am so glad that I did it on 29 Jan 2011. It was unbeleiveable. Steven and I were down 2 holes in the second sixes after Tony had produced 2 pars to win two holes. Tony teed off - 20 feet to the right of the pin. Steven answered 10 feet to the left of the pin. Kang Heng was 10 feet beyong. They alll walked towards the buggy. I lined up, swung - a high draw! Bounced one, rolled and disappeared. Did it go behind the flag? They were shouting. The flight in front was shouting. It was a 'Hole-in-one'.


These are the moments that keeps us playing despite spraying shots the whole day!