It was so good to take a 6 day / 5 night golf trip to Lijian and Dali in Yunnan province, China with Mark, Gabriel, Danny and a few other friends. The highlight of the trip was playing at the Jade Dragon Snow Mountain Golf Course. The highest point on the golf course was 3,206 meters above sea level. The weather was perfect for golf hovering around 22+ degree with low humidity.
We played golf in the day and cards in the evening. Lots of fun and laughter. The scores didn't matter as we played with blind partners. The group was divided into 2 teams by drawing straws after the games and best ball of the team won the hole. So though I played quite bad (driver was not cooperating and I had to tee off with irons), I won most rounds (3 dinner, 1 lunch and paid my own lunch once). Even won cards against Danny and Gabriel which is a rarity.
That's what a break should be like - no stress of what to do, to eat or where to go. Just go with the flow, doing stuff we enjoy when we want! Life is good.
We played golf in the day and cards in the evening. Lots of fun and laughter. The scores didn't matter as we played with blind partners. The group was divided into 2 teams by drawing straws after the games and best ball of the team won the hole. So though I played quite bad (driver was not cooperating and I had to tee off with irons), I won most rounds (3 dinner, 1 lunch and paid my own lunch once). Even won cards against Danny and Gabriel which is a rarity.
That's what a break should be like - no stress of what to do, to eat or where to go. Just go with the flow, doing stuff we enjoy when we want! Life is good.
